Thursday, July 19, 2007

What A Bad Day!

(The Singapore Flag!)

hello! im back again today! have to hurry up type this post as im late for my tuition. yea. so sorry if there are any grammitical errors or anything. so yep. today I had a REALLY screwed up and bad day. yea. first thing in the morning, we wer having flag raising ceremony. man. i tell you, that was the WORST flag raising we have ever had in the ENTIRE history of ACS(I) la!

well, i was pretty shocked to hear that it was NCC (Air) that was doing the flag raising ceremony. one can practically see the flag go up, and then the school flag went down like till half mast or so, then it went up. the speed was SOOOO slow that we all were fidgetting as the flag inched up bit by bit la. haiz

(Why must band be so-called forced? i believe in responsibility, yet i get scolded for nothing!)

well. i just got scolded by my band teacher for so-called 'skipping' band practice today. i mean, it wasnt my fault! according to others they said that there was no band practice today, but then at around 10+ pm or so last night, i heard that there was band practice from my good friend Ernest Tan. that seriously upsetted me.

i have a makeup tuition as well as makeup bio practical today, and it was all because of the band SYF performance night that i had to make such arrangements. i mean, its supposed to be THAT way, but cant the teachers spare a thought for the band members as well? after all WE are also human beings right?

When i called up the teacher, the teacher scolded me for not being able to turn up for band today, and he even insisted that i write a letter of excuse and clean up the band room on saturday. how is this logical? i even had to cancel one of my tuitions on tuesday because of Band SYF performance night. if i dont do my tuitions on thursday, which was supposed to have no band practice, then when do i do it? here is my schedule for the week:


Monday: band till 6pm, Tuesday: Drum Tuition and Chemistry Tuition, come home at 9.30pm,

Wednesday: Physics Tuition till 9.30pm, Thursday: band practice, Friday: Chinese Tuition, Saturday: band practice again.

tell me, how MUCH time and when do i do my chemistry tuition? band simply hogs up all my time! im not trying to blaming band for everything, but well, at least be REASONABLE when you tell people la! one cant simply scold others over the phone.

i wish that teachers would calm down and just tell the student calmly instead. this is simply ridiculous. oh wells.

Another stupid thing that happened in school today was during IHS tutorial. our IHS teacher told us that if we were not to be found at computer lab 6 today, he will lock us out of the lab. so we all 'cheonged' to the computer lab. never did we expect it to be locked, and also it was not even booked!

the IHS teacher told us that he tried booking, but to no avail. that i can believe him, but it makes me frustrated to run around the whole school complex just for that matter.

(Ming Jie's sheepie pencil box!)

that aside, a funny thing happened in school today that was so memoriable that it made me laugh my guts out. today for physics


, we were talking about this guy, whose surname was Taylor. then someone from my class (i forgot who), went like: 'his occupation is of course a tailor la!' when the teacher asked what did he do or so. yea. sorry if im paraphrasing, but i forgot to record it down.

well, the physics teacher said that that was actually true, Taylor may have come from the word Tailor from ancient civilizations. when she said that, My friend Ming Jie went: ' oh my god, then my ancestor's occupation is the LOO!'(in case you guys dont know, ming jie's surname is Loo). that joke really made everyone laugh, including me as well. haha. i guess my surname Low has it significance as well. hmmm.. maybe my ancestors came from shangHIGH! [shanghai] XD. haha..

oh ya. there was this incident on the bus ride home ah. i was taking bus 74 to sunset there. when i alighted the bus, i was kinda bored, so was playing with my handphone. all of a sudden, there was this guy at the back of the bus, suddenly shouted: "POLICEMAN! POLICEWOMAN!" so loudly that ALL the commuters looked at him. i was shocked myself! i was so shocked that i didnt want to turn my head around, fearing that it was some ah beng. haha. but it was this old man dressed in a blue T-shirt. my junior who was on the bus, told me that earlier before, he stamped his foot so hard on the floor, everyone looked at him. then he pretended to look out of the window. i guess that guy must be mentally unstable or rather retarded. so much for today, and it was also a rare sight. haha. i got to admit, i was pretty amused.

oh wells. im rushing for time now, so this post will be pretty short. there wont be any jokes for today. so sorry, but because of time constraint and also im actually having tuitions now, so yea. i guess another time ill add double jokes then! till next time, marcus low, signing off! XD

No comments: