Monday, July 9, 2007

Another Day seeing Tay...



(Chemist Tree!)


Haha, today we had another day of band, today being the most fun day of all. yes.. the most familiar face of Mr Tay Yong Lai was seen at the scene as usual. haha. all band members were allowed to get out of class at 10. pity though, the period which i had to skip was a chem practical period. its pretty saddening as ill have to redo the experiment sometime after school. oh wells, i am kinda upset that i have to get out of my favourite period of the whole week. haiz.


(My Friend Lester and I - ex -Horners)

That aside, today we had plenty of fun playing our instruments in the Singapore Conference Hall, or rather SCH for short. haha. we didnt leave sch though, we left sch to go to SCH! haha. sounds pretty retarded. XD. oh wells, we played our instruments from around 10 till 4 or 5. haha. it was pretty tiring at first, since i always run out of breath pretty fast, but i got accustomed to it when i played for a longer period of time. after which we were watching the other bands perform their pieces. but frankly speaking, i was so tired from running to and fro from Lau Pa Sat for lunch that i slept throughout the whole thing. i only woke up when it was our turn to run through the final thing. haha. poor people, they surely must be real angry to see me sleeping right in front of them.


(ooh, this chair is MINE because my tissue paper box is on it!)


Which brings me to my FINAL point! when my friends and i went to find a seat in Lau PA Sat, we were estatic that we found a table with four seats! it was just nice for us. so we ran and 'koped' the seat. Now, i noted that the seat had 2 tissue paper packets on it, so i partially got the picture of why the seat was empty even though Lau Pa Sat was crowded as it was lunch hour, but i just wanted a laugh of the day. and true enough, a lady approached the table and she went: 'hey erm, are you guys sitting here? yea, thats my tissue paper packets.' even before we wanted to reply her, she walked off. my friends were laughing la. Koping a table with just 2 tissue paper packets?? it was simply unimaginable. i only saw such a case in sitcom dramas like Phua Chu Kang or so. haha. it was simply U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E! XD


I guess thats all ive got to say for now, till next time! hope you had a good laugh like me! XD


Joke of The Day:

you know how to make Spiderman angry?

Answer:

Recite 'Peter Parker Picked A Piece Of Pickled Pepper..' in front of him! XD

No comments: