Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another Day, Another Pain..



Today we had band practice. it was pretty fun though, we played songs like Highlights from Chess, Grease the musical, the Incredibles, and finally Inn of Sixth Happiness. but oh wells, i forgot to bring some of my scores today, and i made the conductor angry. haiz. i feel upset about that, partially because he walked away and he deprived the rest of the people who were prepared to play. i felt like an idiot who was not prepared for practice at all. i mean, all the others brought their scores, and why does this joker not bring his score? i know its my fault, but why did Dr Lee walk off because of me only? i feel like a total idiot today. haiz.





That aside, apart from that incident, the rest of the day was pretty fun. XD. We had band practice till 4.30, and for lunch i accompanied some of my juniors to eat Macs in KAP. no.. when i mean Macs i dont mean the iMacs that i used for my podcast recording. i meant Macdonalds. haha. it was pretty fun la. i asked for 4 tubs of Curry sauce and the guy was staring at me. i bet he was thinking: oh my goodness, this ACS guy sure is a glutton! haha. I couldnt help laughing when i saw his expression. but that was nothing compared to one of my friends, whom i heard took 25 tubs of Curry sauce back to the band room. for what reason i also dont know. hee. i still owe my friend $3.70, helped him 'ta pow' his food, then didnt have the change to return back to him. haha. then it was sectionals after the lunch break, but i almost spent the whole time playing my PSP. Prince Of Persia sure is a very good game. XD. i was playing 'Grease the musical' with my friend. haha. my juniors were whining about how come i could go back so early. i simply told them: oh.. seniors priviledge. they nearly fainted la. haha. its pretty fun to bully some of your juniors. XD. poor guys. as im typing and posting this they are still in school practicing. heh. i wish them all the best!




This week was a rather fruitful week. ill be changing my handphone as well. haha. my Nokia 7270 is pretty outdated already. its like 3 years old??? haha.. so my parents going to get me a Sony Erricson one[pardon me if thats the wrong spelling]. i am pretty excited as the phone has a 3.2 mega pixel camera. haha. i like taking photos.




OH YES! if you guys have not caught Transformers yet, please do. its F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! even my band conductor liked it la. haha. the jokes are pretty corny as well. Steven Spielberg rocks my SOCKS! XD! haha. it was so good that when the show ended the whole cinema was clapping and applauding the show la. its as though they were applauding and praising an invisible Steven Spielberg. XD. haha. but it was pretty funny, especially the part where Bumblebee 'lubricated' the Section 7 guy. haha. XD. i liked it so much i kept reciting it to my friends. XD! and i simply liked the part when Megatron was de-iced. it was so retarded i could not help laughing. when Megatron first came out, the first sentence he said was: 'I AM...MEGATRON!' i was like shouting: 'oh no no no.. you so ARE NOT Megatron!' XD




ill be posting my podcast on my friendster blog as soon as i can, but itll take time. haha. so in the meantime ull have to wait then! XD. till next time!




Joke of the day:


what did 0 say to 8?


Answer:


Nice belt u have there dude...

No comments: